For the most current photo exploits of my time in Hong Kong and East Asia, look no further than my Instagram feed here (or follow me @scriptmonkeyking).

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hong Kong's First Dr. Grordbort Exceptional Exhibition

After watching Iron Man part deux with my kids in the morning, I noticed Greg Broadmore's (I met Greg way back in 2006 at San Diego Comicon and lucky for me picked up one of the last rayguns they were selling. Lucky in that he planned to keep it for himself since no one gave him one. Yeah, he's a nice fella.)rayguns on a mini bus ad. Lucky for us, the exhibition was at the same place we went to see Iron Man 2.

So Walked into Cyberport and looked at the models of rayguns, paintings, statues and comic book art. Pretty cool for a free exhibition.

Then we walked over the temporary Weta store. Life size District 9 Prawn Weaponry to statuettes from Lord of the Rings. I was so tempted to ask if I could check one of the guns out, but with my daughters there I knew that would end as a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment