For the most current photo exploits of my time in Hong Kong and East Asia, look no further than my Instagram feed here (or follow me @scriptmonkeyking).

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Milk Magazine - Adidas Star Wars Shoes

As I was walking by one the many street news stands that one can find everywhere in Hong Kong; they also sell comics as well by the way. I notice a magazine called Milk. It was a black and white cover with Star Wars images all over it. It's a magazine about popular trends in design and style. Besides talking about the Adidas' Star Wars shoes and apparel, it also came with Star Wars playing cards. So think of this as an addition to my last post about the Adidas Star Wars Stromtrooper kicks I tried on not so long ago. There are photos of the entire line so click and enjoy!


As always, remember you can click the photos for larger images.

No comments:

Post a Comment