For the most current photo exploits of my time in Hong Kong and East Asia, look no further than my Instagram feed here (or follow me @scriptmonkeyking).

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Adidas Limited Edition Star Wars Kicks

Tonight I went to the Adidas store in Causeway Bay and lo and behold there were the Star Wars kicks. Damn cool stuff. They are packaged in blister packs like action figures. They know us geeks well. They had the Darth Vader hoodie that had a velcro chest piece, cape with chain and yes, a lightsaber--though it was a painted on pencil case attached to a string. Would I get this? Um, not my cup of tea. Not to mention it costs as much as the shoes. I like the stormtrooper shoes, while the Skywalkers are a close second. I'll have more picks of some related limited addition Adidas Star Wars stuff soon. For now, you can click on the slide show below for larger images. Oh and here is link to the Adidas Hong Kong for more details.



No comments:

Post a Comment