For the most current photo exploits of my time in Hong Kong and East Asia, look no further than my Instagram feed here (or follow me @scriptmonkeyking).

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

I'm a January baby, just like my now four year old. First time spending it away from friends and family, which is a bit of downer. I didn't expect must to happen and then I get this.


So do I get optimus and Soundwave to complete the set or what? Decisions, decisions.


Back of the box.


Yeah, I giggled like a like girl.

This is the front of the box.

Nothing like some geek love to make a birthday a good one. It's from one of my wife's friends. The say was spent having a seafood dinner in Causeway Bay under the "goose neck" bridge. That area is unique as you can eat in small nasty restaurants, or on the road. You know, where cars go by and give you a little honk to hurry you out of their way. Even the minibuses go through there as well. I'll upload some pictures of it later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment