For the most current photo exploits of my time in Hong Kong and East Asia, look no further than my Instagram feed here (or follow me @scriptmonkeyking).

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Uploading...

I'm still sorting through all the photos and videos from the last month and bit. Uploading is taking a bit of time as well. So instead of making you wait, I'll be posting things that are set up and ready to go.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Now to answer some questions.

Where's the kids?
For those who've asked about the lack of family photos. I do take photos of them, but decided not to post them here. We save them for family, so I hope that answers that.

Don't you have larger photos?
I put my collections into slide shows to make the blog load faster, as well as making it easier for you to view the photos. If you want larger sizes, all you have to do is click on them as you see them. This is how you can view the videos I've uploaded as well.

Are you that Howard Wong?
Yes, I'm the same comic book writer from howard-wong.blogspot.com. So no, I'm stealing anyone's avatar or photo as it were. So this also answers the other question of where I am these days--Hong Kong; if you haven't guessed by now.

So the next post will start tomorrow. As for the weekly food and sign segments, I'm going to put those on the back burner so I can concentrate on getting more elaborate posts up.

No comments:

Post a Comment