For the most current photo exploits of my time in Hong Kong and East Asia, look no further than my Instagram feed here (or follow me @scriptmonkeyking).

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cell Phone Condoms

Okay, there's really no such thing. Their cell phone covers. They come in hard plastic or soft silicon. They are meant to do two things. Protect your phone and show some individuality with an assortment of patterns you can pick from. What is also popular is the small plastic film that protects your screen.

So when in Rome, er in Hong Kong...



I chose this duo cover, which allows me to pick and chose three different looks. I did look at the patterned ones, but not really did it for me. These cover shops are scattered everywhere in Hong Kong, but you'll find the cheapest ones in Mong Kok.

No comments:

Post a Comment