For the most current photo exploits of my time in Hong Kong and East Asia, look no further than my Instagram feed here (or follow me @scriptmonkeyking).

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthday Trip to Taipei

Usually my birthday brings blizzards and ice storms, but this year was quite different.
I went to Taipei for my 30-something birthday. Last time I was here was back 20-something years ago. Things have changed from the last tike I was there.
The traffic isn't as insane. People were way nicer and the creative culture is very vibrant.
The food as always was amazing!
I will come back without question and explore more of this wonderful place and people.
Now for a photo parade!

I'll be adding more later on during the week. Trying out a new phone at the moment to see how it looks.





























No comments:

Post a Comment