For the most current photo exploits of my time in Hong Kong and East Asia, look no further than my Instagram feed here (or follow me @scriptmonkeyking).

Sunday, December 18, 2011

English Signs

This caught my eye today. Three guesses why. So, flip-flops are called thongs here. Wait, does that mean I was wearing thongs to work all these times?

No comments:

Post a Comment